Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Straight up Horror

A few weeks ago I encountered a beast of great power.

I merrily went about my usual routine of taking a shower in the morning. But as soon as I hopped in the shower itself, out of the corner of my eye I see a centipede. AKA creepy crawly thing with thousands of legs. AKA the inventors of my own personal nightmares.


This is actually a picture of the centipede that inhabited my high school's auditorium. None the less, still terrifying.


After stifling the scream of a lifetime, I grabbed a flip flop and flicked the centipede into the stream of water. It struggled for a bit, but then crawled out onto a wall and stayed there.

Quickest. Shower. Of my life.
I honestly just stood on the far side of the shower and rinsed off whatever shampoo I had on. But I never took my eyes off the centipede. I didn't care about the shampoo that was flowing freely into my eyes, if I shut them then the centipede might attack.


Just. Like. This

No comments:

Post a Comment