Monday, October 31, 2011

I have never wanted an American Girl Doll as much as I did while writing this

I was in class today when I looked over at my friend Marissa's hair and immediately thought that it looked exactly like an American Girl Doll's hair. The "honey blond" hair that they only had for the American Girl Dolls that you could make yourself.
Which brought me to thinking about how jealous I was of the honey blond hair. They never had an American Girl Doll that looked like me. I wanted one that had light skin with freckles, dark brown hair, and green eyes.
But no. The one with blue eyes got the freckles. The green eyed one had no freckles.
NO FRECKLES


But that was when I was younger. Looking at the website, there's so many different types of American Girl Dolls that you can make! Holy shit! I want them all! They all have different hair! God, I didn't have this when I was a kid

I actually probably look like this one more. Except the hazel eyes. Although I was never quite sure what hazel meant. Well they'd actually have to make a super special American Girl Doll for me since I have one green eye and one brown eye.
But that's beside the point. I want an American Girl Doll. They're so fucking cool. And now they have ones with short hair. Do you realize how many times I played hair stylist to my barbies that ended with all of my barbies being bald? Too many.
Never with the American Girl Dolls though. I kept my Molly doll in mint condition. Because her braids were the coolest.

And this is how I wasted 20 minutes of Intro to Theatre Design

No comments:

Post a Comment